Wednesday, June 9, 2010

School is almost out....

Today I am in Madison's class for a pizza party and then going up to Jordan's class for an ice cream party, lucky me! I have enjoyed this year and loved helping out with all the parties and field trips too. Madison will still have her same cluster of teachers next year, but Jordan is moving up to middle school...dundundunnnnnn. Hard to believe, MIDDLE SCHOOL! I wonder if she will still want me in the class room?


All the teachers are so sweet and Jordan was allowed to come to Madison's party, and Madi went to hers, it was a nice morning. All half days this week so we left at noon after the parties. It is weird to have the have the girls home before Elliott.



Madison with Ms. Jamason.





Jordan and Ms. Ragibur.



When we got home Allan and Grandma were ready to go, we all had to get Elliott and go back to the school so that Jordan could sing the National Anthem at the 8th grade gradauation. She was excited, but nervous too. She did really well and I was so proud to have her do it. It is a great experience for her, and I know she enjoyed it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment