Friday, June 18, 2010

Pre-2 Graduation!

Graduation day for Mr. Elliott. he is moving on up from the 2 year old class to the 3's. It is crazy because when he started school in January he was already 3 but since his birthday is after the cutoff date he has been in the 2's room. Whatever class he was going from or into didn't matter to him though. He loves school more then anything and could not wait to graduate. We went and bought him special clothes and put on cologne for his special night. This is really his first time on a stage so I was a little nervous for him.


Special request for the "scrunchy face".






Making his entrance with his classmates.


"When I grow up, when I grow up I know what I will be, I will be a firefighter that's what I will be, and I will be the very best firefighter I can be." I dont know if Gabby really wanted to be a firefighter or just next to Elliott, they are dating :-)


Getting his diploma from Ms. Bonnie.




Ashlyn, Jordan, and Madison enjoying the show.







Mouth full of cake.



Ms. Bonnie & Elliott.

Elliott did awesome when he was at the microphone. The rest of the show however he chose to rock his chair and not do most of the hand motions. I think he was just waiting for the show to be over because he knew the cake was coming.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment