Sunday, July 4, 2010

Camp Welaka, dropping off Madi!

It's the fourth of July and Madison is going away for 4 nights to sleep away camp. This will be her first time and she is super excited! She is constantly sleeping at friends' houses and never called me homesick so I'm sure she'll be just fine. I think she is so excited to be going to "Princess Camp" it may not even set in till day 4 that she misses us.

Her eyes are so light that even a touch of sun burns them, I hope she remembers to wear her sunglasses!


Princess for sure, this camp session sounds like it was made for her. Who else owns a 4th of July tiara?!?


Have to get your throat checked for infection....


and your head for lice...ewwww.

She went off without a hitch. Just a simple hug and kiss and gone. I hope she has lots of fun and not too much rain, the skies are black as Jordan and I pull away. Allan and Elliott are at home preparing for the 4th of July house bash. It is going to be an awesome night, MARGARITA BALL!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment