Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

One of my favorite holidays has always been the 4th, but this one was a little sad....Jordan was leaving for sleep away camp in Jupiter with the girl scouts for a week. I know she'll have the best time, but we'll miss her so much.
Here she is being embarrassed by me taking her picture while she gets her feet checked for scrapes before entering camp.

Saying goodbye is hardest for Madison for sure.

The little brother she always wanted....she'll miss him for sure!

I had to hold back my tears so she would stay happy, she was gone in a flash to her activities.

My birthday cake, thanks mom & dad! I've had the same cake for as long as I've been an adult, the giant hamburger!

Tim, Andy, James, Allan & Madison..they always have so much fun!

Emily & Elliott with the chocolate covered pretzel. The fountain worked really well after grandpa added some milk to it....go Mr. Fix It!

Amy, Jennifer, and of course a posing Madison!


Elliott shooting off fireworks....at 2...crazy boy!

Amy & James looking cute, well except that hair.

Grandma and her margarita, of course...

Tim & I.

Jennifer and I.

Elliott getting ready to make his smore...it was making me nervous so I left Sheri in charge.

Here I am with Sheri....I love self portraits!

Ok well next time I know, enough of me....Madison looks too cute!

Allan, James, and Grandpa.

We had such a great party and so many friends over. We were so happy to have opened our home to everyone, they make it so much fun!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment