Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

Good morning mommy, happy mother's day! I woke up to cards and a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure in my face. It was wonderful. Allan started cooking french toast with thick texas toast, eggs and sausage. We were all stuffed, except Jordan who doesn't eat any of that. After getting showered and dressed we headed down to Grandma & Grandpa's house for some fun in the pool and dinner. The kids love the pool, they could be in it all day...me too actually. But I had to work at 8, so back to the house for dinner it was. We visited with Nonnie, James & Amy, and Andy. It was a great day!
Oh Elliott, the boy I didn't know I wanted until I met you! You are my favorite 2 year old and a joy to be around. You make me laugh at every other sentence you say. I can't believe in just 2 short years you have taught us so much about boys. You love wheels and anything with them. Every bus or truck we pass you call it out as well as police cars and fire engines as well. You run to the door to watch the garbage man pick up our trash and ask me every time if you can drive the truck. You favorite color is green, and you love triangles. You remember everything as if it just happened. You have a great personality and sense of humor, although you can be stubborn you are outgrowing it. Potty training was a dream, just one day! Although you are just 2 you certainly don't act it. You love playing with older kids and get frustrated with ones the same age as you. You are a wonderful eater and will try anything. You often ask to go for a haircut, which is surprising as I once cut your ear. Your favorite show is Caillou and you know every episode before it comes up. Cars is your favorite movie, and you narrate that as well. You know your full name and age and that you live on Jada Rd, however you always say in water or a pool when asked. You love to call me Ms. Jenny when other children are, and you know all your families names too. You are the best little boy I know and I love you so much. When I tell you I love you, you say "I love you five".

Jordan, Jordan....my 10 year old! I still have to catch myself sometimes when I think about the last decade. It has been the best 10 years of my life! Although at times your mouth is sassy you have a heart of gold. You would give anything to anybody and I have seen it many times to friends and total strangers as well. You are so outgoing and adventurous. If an activity is going on you want to be there. Just tonight you texted me about a sleepover at Kid Space. From the first day you went to school you were called a social butterfly and it stuck! You are a super student as well, although you can become frustrated if you don't understand something the first time. Reading? It is your life. When I walk thru your door to wake you up in the morning I trip over at least 5 books you polished off the day before. When we go to the mall Borders is your first stop....it makes me so proud! You are our martial arts expert as well. Your beautiful blue eyes are your best feature and light up a room, you are so pretty too. I know fashion and make up are not your thing, but put on a dress and some gloss and you are a super model! I love you more then you could ever know and am so happy to call you my daughter.

Madison, Lupe. My blonde angel. You have the softest voice and most piercing scream, the cutest figure, and most sensitive heart. You love nature and glamor and are the perfect balance of both. Just a few months ago while on a shopping trip you asked an elderly lady behind us if you could help her with her groceries, it brought tears to my eyes. You feel for everyone and are so sympathetic and in tune with feelings. Although we butt heads alot it is because we are so similar so I do understand. If its not your way, its no way. You look out for your brother and sister in everything they do and you want to be grown up so bad. I do sometimes forget you are only 6 as you have always been so mature. Art is your favorite activity and your favorite store is Michaels. You have been dancing since you were 2 and love every minute of it. You make us so proud at every recital as you are usually the only one doing the dance. Reading is starting to become easier for you and you have taken more of an interest to it. Your teachers have always referred to you as a role model and made us so proud! I love you Madilupe, and can't imagine life without my firecracker.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment