Saturday, April 11, 2009

Although the rest of the day was HOT we were having a great time.
Madison decided she wanted to do some arts and crafts while Jordan played in the bounce houses with some of her friends. I had went out to the car and got Elliott's stroller because he was tired of walking. Well, as I sat Madison at an art table Elliott got out of the stroller and was gone....I did well keeping myself together while I searched. All the kids look the same and I was beginning to worry. About 5 minutes had gone by and just as I was headed to the security table I saw him, skipping around. He did not even know he was lost. A very sweet lady who volunteered for the event was following him the whole time and trying to flag me but I did not even see her. So that was it, I was officially ready to go home. Elliott had to see the Bunny one more time before we left which was fine with me.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive